It Girl Radio Special Episode #28: Jessica Nazarali - I'm In the Hot Seat!
This week, we're switching things up on It Girl Radio and we have not just one but TWO changes (what's life without a little unexpected fun, right?) *Drum roll, please*
Switch #1: I'm the one in the hot seat!
I decided to turn the tables on myself and be the one interviewed for this special episode.
And here's Switch #2...
I'm being interviewed by a guy, but not just any guy!
He's an award-winning entrepreneur, best-selling author, TEDx speaker, and get this...
A former rapper who opened for the Wu-Tang Clan!
I'm talking about the one and only Jason Goldberg.
Jason is super-talented, insightful, and SO funny.
We had such a blast and between laughs, Jason and I dig into my personal story.
Get ready for a no-holds-barred episode of It Girl Radio where I really open up about the ups and downs on my entrepreneurial journey. Trust me, it wasn't always smooth sailing :)
Here's a sneak peek at some of the ideas and insights you'll hear when you tune in:
“I wanted to feel like my life was meaningful because I wasn't getting that in my day-to-day job.”
“You need to be okay with change, and you need to be okay with things going wrong.” “You need to be focused and be present when you're working and you also need to let go because there are so many things outside of your control.”
“Remind yourself of what's important.”
“You can always change or fix something; it's not the end of the world.”
“Knowing your why, knowing your vision, really helps to cut through the drama and so you can do what you need to do.”
Tune into this episode now, and you'll hear all about:
- My unusual upbringing and childhood plus early signs that told me what I was really meant to do
- What I do to maintain peak performance and have a positive mindset (even when everything goes into chaos mode!)
- The turning point that made me realize that something needed to change in my life
- My personal quest to go up against the “norm” so I could experience true happiness
- My key pointers on how you can avoid wasting time, money and effort on the wrong idea, product, or service
- Some of the biggest challenges and changes I experienced as an entrepreneur
- How I center myself and remain grounded when things get a little crazy (as it does for most entrepreneurs!)
- My answers to the questions I ask my own interviewees (I'm in the hot seat, after all!)
- Some VERY special news I'm sharing for the first time...this is BIG and I'm so excited!
Thanks so much for listening :-)